Center’s Strategic Direction
As we continue our mission to inspire our neighbors and partners to improve the quality of life on the near Eastside by providing tools for change and growth, we are reminded of the numerous accomplishments and strides we have made throughout the past few years. But, there is still more work to be done. With our strategic plan in place, the Center has five areas of focus:
- Strategically align the Center’s efforts to inspire neighbors and partners to improve the quality of life on the Near Eastside.
- Cultivate an organizational culture where employees are engaged and nurtured.
- Identify and secure adequate and intentional financial resources.
- Nurture and leverage the relationships built during the 2012 Super Bowl Legacy Project.
- To improve the quality of life on the Near Eastside by fostering programs and partnerships that create a community where people desire to live, work, shop and invest.
We have no doubt the coming years will be just as successful. Our vision to create a vibrant, thriving community on the Near Eastside is a journey which has only just begun. Together we will make a difference in our community.