n November of 2010 the first shovel touched the ground for the Chase Near Eastside Legacy Center. It was an exciting day when local officials, Indianapolis Public Schools administrators and students, NFL representatives, Indianapolis Super Bowl Host Committee staff, and the John H. Boner Community Center gathered together to celebrate the groundbreaking for this neighborhood facility that will benefit generations upon generations.
ow, 14 months later, the Chase Near Eastside Legacy Center is ready to open on February 7, 2012 following the momentum of Super Bowl XLVI. Please continue to view our site and learn about all that we have to offer. You may also follow us through our launch on Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to meeting you soon!
The following companies have provided goods, services, and/or support to bring this dream to life and make the programming at the Chase Near Eastside Legacy Center possible. We are very grateful for their support.
- Lilly Endowment, Inc.
- NFL Charities
- United Way of Central Indiana
- Lumina Foundation for Education
- NFL Youth Football Fund Grassroots Program
- United Water
- Local Initiative Support Corporation
- 2012 Indianapolis Super Bowl Host Committee
- Indianapolis Public Schools
- ESCO Communications
- Best Buy Foundation
- Glick Fund
- Indiana Department of Education
- Indiana Recycling Coalition
- Jim and Cheryl Caldwell Foundation
- JPMorgan Chase Foundation
- Nina Mason Pulliam Charitable Trust
- Ratio Artchitects, Inc.
- Shiel Sexton Company
- State Farm
- Wellpoint Foundation