Workshops are available to improve your quality of life through financial stability:
- IDA Information Session – Matched savings accounts that assist individuals with a modest income to save towards the purchase of a life-long asset. Through an IDA, every dollar saved individuals earn $3 in return and can be used towards home ownership, furthering personal education, or to expand a small business.
- GED – support is given to individuals by providing tools for change and growth for an improved quality of life. By enrolling into the GED program, individuals are one step closer to achieving their goal. Support services are offered during and after completing the six-week course.
- Job Club – Employment coaches work individually to help identify career and employment opportunities. Various levels of training are offered and individuals receive assistance to find and maintain employment. In addition to one-on-one support, guidance is also offered in a group settings through Job Club; a series of workshops as individuals work with Center staff to explore job opportunities.
- Pathways to Your Financial Destination
- Getting Ahead
- Business Ownership Initiative (BOI)