At the John Boner Neighborhood Centers, the health and safety of our customers, neighbors, partners, and staff is important to us. Please note that our staff are working remotely but are ready to assist our neighbors with basic needs, answer any questions, or help address challenges they may have during this time.
Whether you need help with rent, utilities, food, or emotional support, we are here to get you connected to those resources and agencies that can help you. We are conducting business Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have temporarily implemented the procedures outlined below. Please check back to this page as we will update it as new information is available. Please take care of yourself, your family, and each other.
- If you or your family have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, please click here and complete the form for assistance. Once the form is submitted, a member of our CARES team will contact you within 48 business hours.
- If you have needs not impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, please click here and complete our contact form. Once the form is submitted, a member of our staff will contact you within 48 business hours.
- We are temporarily suspending walk-in customers and in-person meetings. Instead, all appointments will be conducted via phone or video. Our case managers and coaches have reached out to all of our current customers to notify them of this change and to schedule appointments.
- If you are new to JBNC, please call us at 317-633-8210 to be connected with a coach and learn about the resources we are able to provide.
- Our free tax prep program is currently open! For more information on how to have an IRS-certified VITA volunteer prepare your taxes for you OR learn how to file them on your own, go here.
- For questions about the Energy Assistance Program, please visit the website at www.indyeap.org or call 317-223-0945.
- The Fitness Zone is open. You can view our COVID-19 Policies & Procedures, which includes new hours of operation, facility changes to keep you safe, membership changes, and our cleaning and sanitation processes.
- Click here for an up-to-date list of available neighborhood resources.
Donations & Support
- The John Boner Neighborhood Centers is working to mobilize resources to provide our neighbors with needed support during this time. Donations to support these efforts can be made here. We are thankful for your support.